How to Register?
All school and university projects must be registered through a national fair or a well-recognized organization/authority /school/university from each country.
The main focal point of that entity may initiate the affiliation/registration process, and register the details of the other two focal points.
The 3 focal points will have an admin-right access, and complete the registration of the projects and finalists.
A full project plan with evidence (research background, projects objectives, methodology and procedures, results and community benefit), including a comprehensive abstract with clear objectives and outcomes, must be submitted online before end of January, 2020 .
- Finalists are youth aged 15 to 25 from public/private schools (Grade 9-12) and universities (undergraduates) from across the world who are invited to participate in the competition
Finalists can participate in individual and team projects as per below:
- A maximum of three finalists can make up each team in the schools category.
- A maximum of four finalists can make up a team in universities category
- Each Finalist can participate with one project only.
- Successfully qualifying projects and finalists will be invited to participate in the final stage at the Think Science World Competition during the Think Science World Fair, which will be held in Dubai on 18-23 April 2020.